1. General terms and conditions of the agreement define detailed terms and conditions of car rental agreements concluded by CarFree spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited liability company] with its registered office in Warsaw (address: 13A Cybernetyki Street, 02-677 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000556022, NIP [Taxpayer. ID no.] number: 5213695626, REGON [Business. ID no.] number: 36138861600000, telephone number: +48 794500550, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) under the Car Rental, in any way. The Regulations apply to all Vehicle Rental Agreements (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"), unless the agreement itself states otherwise. In the event of conflict between the rental agreement and the provisions of the GTC, the parties are bound by the agreement.
2. The Regulations apply to all the above mentioned rental agreements concluded from 15.04.2019 r.
3. The vehicle renter and the person entitled to drive may be:
a) A natural person who meets all the following conditions:
• is at least 21 years of age;
• has a valid identity card/passport and driving licence, which have been valid for at least one year and which are recognised on the territory of the Republic of Poland (and in the case of a citizen of a country belonging to the European Union - a document confirming identity in accordance with the national law applicable to the place of residence of the Rentee, in the case of other foreigners - a valid passport). These documents may be used to make photocopies, which will be stored in the database of CarFree Sp. z o.o.;
• provides the Renter with a payment/credit/debit card, except for American Express;
• is registered in CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business) or another register - if it concludes a rental agreement within the scope of its business activity.
b) A legal person (or an organisational unit referred to in Article 331 of the Civil Code) whose representative enters into a rental agreement on behalf of that person and:
• will provide information corresponding to an excerpt from the Register of Entrepreneurs, valid as of the date of concluding the agreement, as well as other proof of its authority to conclude the lease agreement (e.g. power of attorney) if the authority does not result from the excerpt from the National Court Register (KRS);
• will provide a valid identity card/passport and driver's license and other proof of his authority to conclude a rental agreement.
The requirements set out in this clause apply for the entire term of the rental. In the event that the Rentee or a person included in the rental agreement as an "additional driver" is found not to meet the aforementioned requirements, the Renter may terminate the rental agreement without observing any notice periods. The Renter is entitled to verify the documents presented by means of available registers (National Court Register, Central Registration and Information on Business), and in case of discrepancies may refuse to conclude the agreement.
4. The car may be driven only by a person (who meets the requirements specified in item 3 of this GTC) listed in the rental agreement in the position "RENTEE" or - with the Renter's consent - by a person included in the agreement as "ADDITIONAL DRIVER".
5. The car may be driven only by a person (who meets the requirements specified in item 3 of this GTC) listed in the rental agreement in the position "RENTEE" or - with the Renter's consent - by a person included in the agreement as "ADDITIONAL DRIVER".
6. The car may be driven only by a person (who meets the requirements specified in item 3 of this GTC) listed in the rental agreement in the position "RENTEE" or - with the Renter's consent - by a person included in the agreement as "ADDITIONAL DRIVER".
7. The rental period starts from the date specified in the rental agreement or from the date of handover of the vehicle indicated in the handover protocol of the vehicle, whichever is the earlier date, unless the parties agree otherwise.
8. When concluding a rental agreement - if the agreement is to be concluded by the entrepreneur within the scope of conducting business activity (for a company) - the client is obligated to provide details of the company and present an appropriate authorization which also includes the details of the person concluding the agreement. In such an event, the company's details must be included in the " Rentee" position on the contract. The Renter is entitled to verify the information in any way, including photocopying of the identity card.
9. The Rentee shall take full responsibility for the rented car, including for actions and omissions of the User and Passengers until the car is collected by the Renter, on the basis of a vehicle handover and return protocol signed by both Parties.
10. The Renter makes a car reservation using the form available on the website: www.carfree.pl, by contacting the Helpline at +48 794500550 or at one of the branch offices
11. After making a reservation via the Internet form or contact with the Helpline, the Rentee receives a confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address he or she provided
12. The terms and conditions of concluding a rental agreement by the Renter are the following:
a) Positive verification of the Rentee's identity details
b) Renter's acceptance of the applicable Regulations available at: www.carfree.pl
c) Fulfillment of the conditions defined under item. 3
d) Providing payment/debit/credit card details
e) In the case of bank transfer payments - crediting the amount of the transfer to the Renter's bank account
f) In the case of reservations made by an intermediary, presentation of a voucher, where the voucher must be in possession of and made available to an employee of CarFree Sp. z. o. o. for scanning or sent to the e-mail address indicated by an employee of CarFree Sp. z. o. o. at the time of car collection
13. Conclusion of the rental agreement takes place by signing it by the Rentee and the representative of the Renter under the conditions of the reservation confirmed by the Renter, which does not violate item. 18 and 19. In case of refusal or inability to sign the protocol by the Rentee, it is considered that the technical condition of the Vehicle is in accordance with that described by the Rental Company. In the case of concluding a rental agreement by more than one Rentee, their liability shall be joint and several, and in the field "Rentee" the data of all the Rentees must be included.
14. WThe Renter, after concluding the Agreement with simultaneous fulfillment of the conditions set out in item 3 and 29, shall hand over the vehicle for use to the Rentee for the period of time specified in the Agreement.
15. When the Vehicle is handed over, a Vehicle Handover Protocol is drawn up, constituting an attachment to the Agreement, which defines the condition of the Vehicle at the moment it is handed over to the Rentee for use.
16. The Rentee is obligated to familiarize himself/herself in detail with the actual and technical condition of the rented Vehicle. Any objections concerning its condition should be reported to the Renter at the moment of handing over the Vehicle to the Rentee and recorded in the Handover Protocol. Lack of objections raised by the Rentee, mentioned in the previous sentence, results in the acceptance of the condition of the Vehicle as specified in the Handover Protocol.
17. When concluding a rental agreement, in the case of certain groups of customers and vehicles, a pre-authorisation may be made on the payment card of the Rentee. The amount of the deposit is decided by the Renter, and the deposit is collected in the amount from 500,00 PLN to 4000,00 PLN, dependant on the class of the car. The deposit paid by the Rentee is a security of the Renter's claims for charges or damages that may arise during the use of the vehicle by the Rentee. The Rentee is obligated to complete the deposit form and provide all the required details, particularly the card number and expiry date. If the Rentee refuses to pay the deposit or does not have the means to pay it, an employee of CarFree Sp. z o. o. has the right not to hand over the car, which also applies to reservations made by an intermediary. The Renter is entitled to charge the Rentee with the unpaid and due amounts resulting from the rental agreement and the Regulations. Pre-authorisation is released within the time limit resulting from the procedures of the bank issuing the card. In the case of a reservation of the amount lasting longer than 14 days, the Renter recommends the Rentee to contact the bank. Release of the pre-authorisation is not equivalent to the Renter waiving his claims against the Rentee. In particular cases, the deposit may be paid by transferring funds to the Renter's bank account.
18. In the case of inability to hand over the car in accordance with the confirmed reservation, the Renter has the right to rent a car of the same or higher class to the Rentee, at the price rate from the reservation. Such a change does not constitute non-performance or improper performance of the rental agreement.
19. Cancellation of the reservation 24 hours before the date of delivery of the car will result in a refund of the reservation costs. In other cases there is no refund of the costs of the paid reservation. The refund will be made within 14 working days to the bank account from which the reservation was paid.
20. Cancellation of the reservation 24 hours before the date of delivery of the car will result in a refund of the reservation costs. In other cases there is no refund of the costs of the paid reservation. The refund will be made within 14 working days to the bank account from which the reservation was paid.
21. Renter is obligated to provide the Rentee with a vehicle free from defects affecting the utility of the vehicle. The Renter shall not be liable for mechanical damage to the elements of the vehicle, which occurred during the use of the vehicle by the Rentee in the event of using the vehicle against its intended use.
22. When using the car, the Rentee or each person driving the car is obligated to
a) Hold or carry valid documents, required by traffic control,
b) Secure the car and its equipment against theft, in particular proper locking of the car, securing the keys, registration card, remote control (each time when leaving the vehicle),
c) Carrying out, at one's own expense and effort, the daily maintenance of the car (checking and replenishing engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, windscreen washer fluid, checking tyre pressure and condition, operation of warning lights, passing beam and driving beam, possible replacement of light bulbs),
d) Use of the type of fuel in accordance with the engine specifications as stated in the registration certificate and in the technical documentation of the vehicle,
e) Keeping the vehicle clean, especially when transporting fragrance-intensive dirt.
23. Departure to other EU countries outside Poland is allowed provided that the Renter gives his prior consent, the country of departure is entered into the agreement and the appropriate fee is paid in accordance with the Pricelist. It is forbidden to move the vehicle outside the EU countries. In case of departure without the Renter's consent and lack of payment - a contractual penalty is imposed on the Rentee, in accordance with the applicable Pricelist. Moreover, in the case of departure without the consent stipulated in the agreement and the fee - the Rentee is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle - in the event of breakdown, damage or theft. The Rentee is also obligated to bear all costs related to transporting the car to the Republic of Poland and to pay all possible fines incurred abroad. In addition, if the vehicle leaves the EU borders, it violates the terms of the agreement and is subject to an additional penalty of PLN 1500.
24. The Rentee is not allowed to use the car in a manner inconsistent with the agreement, the Regulations, with the properties and intended use of the car and within the limits of its normal, non-excessive exploitation. In particular, it is not allowed to:
a) Tow other vehicles with the rented car,
b) Carry more passengers or baggage than specified in the registration certificate of the vehicle,
c) Smoke in the car,
d) Make modifications or other changes in the rented car without the Renter's consent (e.g. removing company logos),
e) Transport animals inside the car,
f) Sub-rent the vehicle and make it available to a person other than the user (additional driver),
g) Use the car in sports competitions and races, rallies and trainings for them, any lessons or driving improvement course (this may result in a contractual penalty of PLN 1500).
In case of violation of the provisions of this point, the Rentee will be obligated to repair the damage/incurred costs related to the damage/restoration of the vehicle to its previous condition/payment for the loss of value of the vehicle caused by, e.g. the modifications (depending on the Renter's choice).
25. The Renter or other persons authorized have the right to control the manner of use and condition of the vehicle and the documents of the Rentee related to the above circumstances, and the Rentee is obligated to enable control and making the documents available.
26. The Rentee is solely responsible for the proper installation and the correct and intended use of accessories and additional equipment (e.g. child seat, GPS navigation).
27. Standard rental costs, additional costs and contractual penalties are available at www.carfree.pl and are specified in the Pricelist (available at: http://carfree.pl/cennik/pl)
28. Rental fee is collected in advance in PLN (at the rate applicable at the time of conclusion of the rental agreement) by bank transfer, using a payment/credit/debit card, in the form of assignment of claims under the perpetrator's MTPL insurance policy (in the case of non-cash vehicle rental to a victim of a collision or a road accident).
29. Rent is charged for the entire 24-hour period. Delay in returning the car to the maximum of 1 hour does not result in charging for the next day's rent. In case of delay exceeding 1 hour, the Renter is entitled to triple the rental rate. In the case of reservations made by an intermediary, a minimum of 1 minute delay results in charging a fee for the next day of rental. The above entitles the Renter to take the actions indicated in item 38 of these Regulations.
30. In the event of the Renter's consent to extend the rental period, the Rentee is obligated to pay additional rental periods for the whole period in advance, with the reservation that the payment must be booked not later than by the time when the original date of vehicle return expires (according to the currently valid Pricelist on the website www.carfree.pl).
31. Rental extension fees must be paid in advance in one of the following ways:
a) By contacting the Helpline at: +48 794500550,
b) By contacting the branch office of the Renter,
c) By making a payment in BZWBK bank into the account number: 64 1090 2590 0000 0001 3114 0032.,
d) Extension of the rental in the case of reservations made by an intermediary is possible on condition that the fee is paid not later than on the date specified as the date of return of the car. The fee should be paid in advance, according to the currently valid Pricelist on the website www.carfree.pl
32. In the event of delay in payment of the rent for a long-term rental, for at least one payment period, the Renter, after ineffective noticing the Rentee to pay (in the form of electronic correspondence, telephone, text message), may terminate the rental agreement immediately - without notice, subject to the right to charge the Rentee with statutory interest for each day of delay in payment of the rent and may also pursue damages based on applicable law.
33. Jeśli do zapłaty czynszu za najem samochodu na podstawie umowy odrębnej od umowy najmu, zobowiązany jest zakład ubezpieczeń lub Assistance, a Najemca pomimo upływu okresu najmu nie udostępnia samochodu do If the insurance company or Assistance is obligated to pay the rent for the rental of the car on the basis of an agreement separate from the rental agreement, and the Rentee has not provided the car for return despite the expiry of the rental period, the obligation to pay the rent for each additional day after the expiry of the rental period agreed by the insurance company or Assistance operator with the Renter, is transferred to the Rentee. The Rentee is obligated to notify the Renter about the willingness to extend the rental on an individual basis, in accordance with the valid Pricelist, before the end of the return period. The Rentee is obligated to pay in advance the amount due for each additional day of rental.
34. The vehicle is equipped with a device enabling the Renter to remotely lock the vehicle starter. In case of lack of timely payment of rent or other charges resulting from the contract, the Renter is entitled to block the vehicle's starter.
35. Najemca pokrywa w pełnej wysokości wszelkie mandaty, kary, opłaty za parkowanie itp., oraz upoważnia do przekazania stosownym organom danych osobowych wraz z kopią umowy najmu. Wszelkie opłaty wynikające w szczególności z zapytań ze strony organów administracji publicznej oraz wszelkich działań związanych z ww. przewinień pokrywa Najemca. Udostępnienie informacji na wniosek organów objęte jest opłatą administracyjną wg cennika – faktura proforma.The Rentee shall cover in full all fines, penalties, parking fees, etc., and authorizes to provide the relevant authorities with personal details together with a copy of the rental agreement. All payments resulting in particular from inquiries from public administration bodies and all activities related to the above mentioned offences are covered by the Rentee. Making information available at the request of the authorities is covered by an administrative fee specified in the Pricelist – a pro-forma invoice.
36. The Rentee is obligated to return the vehicle at the place and time agreed upon in advance, after the end of the rental.
37. The Renter is entitled to charge the Rentee with fees in accordance with the Pricelist - in the event of any damage to the returned vehicle. The Rentee may receive a request for payment with information about the amount due and a pro-forma invoice with a specified method of payment
38. Failure to return the car within the time limit specified in the rental agreement (including the use of the car in the absence of the Renter's consent for the extension of the rental) - is treated as an appropriation of the car (an offence under Article 284 of the Criminal Code) and entitles the Renter to submit a notification about committing an offence to law enforcement authorities. In such a case, the Renter has the right to block the vehicle starter, pick up the car and charge the Rentee with the full costs related thereto. The above also entitles the Renter to charge a fee for each consecutive day of non-contractual use of the car. The Rentee is also responsible for theft and any damage to the car - occurring after the specified date of return of the vehicle (in the absence of the Renter's consent to extend the rental and no payment for such an extension).
39. The Rentee is obligated to return the car in the same condition as at the moment of its handover, in particular - clean inside and outside, with the same amount of fuel as received at the moment of car collection, and in case of breach of the above obligation, the Rentee is obligated to pay the fee in accordance with the valid Pricelist.
40. In case of loss of elements or equipment of the car and damage resulting from improper use and protection of the car and loss of documents, the Rentee is obligated to bear the costs in accordance with the Pricelist.
41. In case the Rentee loses one of the above mentioned elements: a registration certificate, a registration plate, an insurance policy, car keys, etc., the Rentee is obligated to bear the costs in accordance with the Pricelist.
Failure on the part of the Rentee to pay fees for damage to the car, deficiencies in equipment and inconsistency of the state of the car with the state confirmed in the protocol of handover of the vehicle - may result in the Renter starting the debt collection procedure, the initiation of which is associated with the payment of 500.00 PLN, and in the case of consumers 100.00 PLN.
42. The Renter does not reimburse the costs for early return of the car, not specified in the rental agreement, as well as does not reimburse the costs of surplus in refuelled fuel.
43. The Rentee acknowledges the necessity of making the car available to the Renter in order to perform the periodic technical check-ups, at the place and time agreed with the Renter. In the event of refusal to provide the car, the Rentee may be obligated to repair the damage, in particular as regarding the costs of the technical check-up and the Renter's damage in the form of the loss of the car warranty.
44. The Rentee is not authorized to commission repairs, corrections, modifications, inspections/check-ups or other corrective and servicing activities of the rented car without the consent of the Renter. The Rentee can repair the car on his own only after obtaining the Renter's acceptance of the place, scope of repair and related costs. Then the Rentee is obligated to submit bills for the servicing activities, return the replaced parts and make a statement describing the circumstances of the failure.
45. The Renter, after determining the legitimacy of the repair, its correctness and lack of the Rentee’s liability for the failure, returns all costs documented with bills.
46. The Rentee is obligated to familiarize with the insurance conditions of the vehicle, under the pain of full liability for the damage caused.
47. In the event of damage to the vehicle, accident, loss of car keys, the vehicle being broken into, theft or any other prohibited act, the Rentee is obligated to:
a) Secure the vehicle and prevent its further damage,
b) Immediately - not later than within 1 hour from the event - report this fact to the Renter by contacting the Helpline (+48 794500550) and following the received instructions,
c) Calling the police immediately and waiting for its arrival,
d) In case of theft - return the car keys and documents of the vehicle to the Renter within 24 hours.
48. In the event of not calling the Police to the place of the event or not informing the Renter about the event, the Rentee is fully responsible for the event and is obligated to cover all costs related to the event, including the costs of repairing the vehicle, regardless of the purchased insurance releasing the Rentee from the charges for damage to the vehicle.
49. If the perpetrator of the event is the driver of another vehicle, it is possible to release the Rentee from liability for the damage caused, provided that he calls the Police to the place of the event and informs the Renter about the situation, including the information on the police station the police patrol came from to the place of the event. It is also necessary to obtain the details of the perpetrator of the event, the registration number of his vehicle and the MTPL insurance policy number. Moreover, the Rentee is obligated to obtain the names and addresses of witnesses and to prepare an accident report in accordance with the requirements of the insurance company.
50. In the event of a false declaration of damage or the conclusion of false information, the Rentee will be charged with the total value of the restoration of the vehicle to its previous condition and any other charges resulting from, e.g. vehicle standstill, litigation costs, loss of value of the car due to damage, etc.
51. Damage of / dirt on the upholstery, any deficiencies in the equipment of the vehicle or its parts (e.g. hubcaps), do not fall within the scope of any of the purchased insurance and are regulated by a separate fee (all the fees are included in the Pricelist).
52. The purchased insurance does not cover the Rentee’s deliberate damage and failure to fulfill obligations listed in item 22.
53. In case of loss or theft of the vehicle resulting from the Rentee's actions or negligence, the Rentee will be charged with an amount equivalent to the market value of the lost / stolen Vehicle.
54. In case of breakdown or immobilization of the vehicle due to circumstances for which the Rentee is not at fault, the Renter will provide the Rentee with a replacement car within 12 hours (in Poland) from the moment of informing the Renter. If the substitute car is of a lower class, the amount of rent is reduced accordingly.
55. The provision of a replacement car shall not be entitled in the case of:
a) Breakdown or damage to the car through the Rentee's fault - unless the Rentee had purchased the Full-coverage insurance,
b) Breakdown or damage to the car through the Rentee's fault – outside the Republic of Poland,
c) Loss or destruction of registration certificate, insurance policy or car keys,
d) Tyre punctures or lack of fuel.
56. All types of insurance are included in the valid Pricelist.
57. SThe car has civil liability insurance for motor vehicle owners and AC insurance.
58. In case the Lessor discloses the damage for which the Rentee is responsible and which cannot be covered by the insurance of the perpetrator of the road accident, the Rentee will be charged with the obligation to Compensate for Loss (up to 2500 PLN) compensating the Renter for the costs of carrying out activities related to the repair of the vehicle and the loss of market value of the damaged vehicle. Compensation for the Loss is the Renter's obligation regardless of whether the Rentee decides to cover the damage from the AC policy or decides to cover the repair costs on their own.
59. The Rentee may report the willingness to use insurance to cover damages for which the Rentee is responsible. The insurance premium is specified in item 2 of the rental fees Pricelist. The scope of insurance, however, does not cover in particular:
a) Intentional damage to the vehicle, act, omission to act or negligence of the Customer,
b) Damage caused while driving after the consumption or under the influence of alcohol, after using drugs or psychotropic substances or without a valid and recognised driving licence in the Republic of Poland,
c) Damage to the vehicle if the speed limit is exceeded by at least 30km/h or in the event of any other gross violation of road traffic regulations,
d) In the event that the Customer fled (escaped) from the place of the accident,
e) In the case when the Customer failed to meet the obligations required by the car Insurer, which resulted in the refusal to pay compensation through the fault of the Customer,
f) Damage arisen if the driver was an unauthorized person in accordance with the rental agreement and the regulations for driving a car,
g) Theft of the vehicle, in the event that the Renter had not properly secured the vehicle or did not deliver the car keys and the registration certificate to the Renter within 24 hours from the event,
h) Other special cases arising from general insurance conditions and insurance contracts concluded by the renter.
In the aforementioned situations, the Rentee shall be liable up to the full value of the damage.
60. The Rentee may join the group insurance agreement concluded between the Insurance Company XXXXX and the Lessor. The subject of the aforementioned group insurance agreement is covering by the Insurance Company XXXXX the liability described in item 59. The premium under the insurance agreement concluded for 1 day, in the amount agreed with the Renter, shall be paid by the Rentee to the Rental Company. Coverage of the group insurance agreement takes place for the entire term of the rental. In the case of extending the rental beyond the period specified in the agreement, the insurance period shall also be extended. The premium is calculated for each commenced rental day of the vehicle. The premium collected shall be transferred by the Renter to the insurer, the Insurance Company XXXXX. The sum insured is 2500 PLN. The Rentee authorizes the Renter to receive compensation from the Insurer. The payment of damages by the insurer to the Renter releases the Rentee from the obligation to Compensate for Loss (up to the amount of 2500 PLN in accordance with the Pricelist).
61. In the event of not informing the Renter about any traffic incident in which the vehicle used by the Rentee was involved, the Rentee transfers to the Renter's Insurance Company the right to recourse the equivalent of the compensation or benefit paid for this loss by the Renter's Insurance Company.
62. The aforementioned right to recourse also applies to cases when the Rentee or a person authorised by him did not have the right to drive vehicles or was under the influence of alcohol or similarly acting intoxicating substances.
63. The Rentee is obligated to familiarize with the provisions of the policy, general terms and conditions of car insurance contracts and changes in general terms and conditions of car insurance contracts and to observe the provisions contained in the terms and conditions, and in the case of making the vehicle available to others - also to instruct the person driving the vehicle about obligations arising from the above documents - under pain of the obligation to compensate for the loss. Provisions concerning vehicle insurance are available in each branch office of the Renter.
64. In the case of renting cars with Assistance policy, it covers the cost within the scope in which it was concluded. When signing the agreement, the Rentee receives information about the above.
65. The administrator of personal data of the Rentees and persons authorized to drive the vehicle is the Renter / CarFree Sp. z. o. o. Rental Company with its registered office in Warsaw (02-677), 13A Cybernetyki Street. Personal data of the Rentees and persons authorized to drive the vehicle will be processed on the basis of the necessity to perform the contract to which the Rentee is a party and for marketing purposes related to the promotion of CarFree Sp. z o. o. o . It is declared that providing personal data is voluntary and necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement with the Renter, and the data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the Renter's obligations arising from the agreements concluded with the Rentee, and after this period to the statute of limitations of claims arising from these Agreements.
66. By concluding a rental agreement with CarFree Sp. z. o. o., the Rentee and the person authorized to drive the vehicle consents to the processing of their personal data in order to provide electronic services, vehicle rental services as well as for marketing purposes.
67. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) Conclusion and performance of the rental agreement,
b) Enforcement of payment of receivables under the concluded rental agreement (in particular it concerns the name, surname, address of residence, bank account number of the Rentee, data concerning settlements and payment of receivables under the concluded rental agreement), and in such case processing will be performed until the statute of limitations of claims under the agreement applies or until their earlier fulfillment,
c) Marketing, related to promoting the services of CarFree Sp. z. o. o.
68. The Rentee and persons authorized to drive the vehicle have the right to demand access to personal data from the controller/administrator in order to rectify, delete or limit the processing or to object to the processing, as well as to use the right to data transfer.
69. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion of the Agreement and the fulfilment of the Renter's obligations as the payer. The consequence of the refusal to provide personal data will be the inability to conclude a contract.
70. The Rentee has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
71. You can review the personal data collected by the Company at any time by writing to us at: email@example.com You may also request that we change your personal information in order to keep it up to date.
72. In the event of non-payment or submission of false documents, the Rentee's personal data may be communicated to the National Debt Register, Business Information Offices, etc.
73. All complaints should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
74. Complaints will be processed and handled within no more than 30 days from the date of reception of the complaint by the Renter. This period excludes public holidays.
75. The Rentee will be informed about the manner of handling the complaint electronically, by means of sending an e-mail to the address provided by the Rentee.
76. The Customer may use the out-of-court methods of complaint handling and claims assertion.
77. In any matters not stipulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code shall be applicable.
78. The General Terms and Conditions and the Pricelist are an integral part of the Rental Agreement.
79. The Renter has the right to demand compensation from the Rentee on general basis for violation of any conditions of this GTC.
80. The Parties undertake to notify immediately about a change of address for service, otherwise the statements and correspondence sent to the previous address shall be deemed delivered.
81. The Agreement has been drawn up in two identical copies, one for each of the parties.
I declare that I have read, understand and accept the above General Terms and Conditions, the Rental Agreement, the Pricelist, and that I undertake to fully comply with them.
the above fees include 23% VAT
Street Lubelska 158